Thursday, January 10, 2013

Justin Timberlake: ‘I’m Ready’ to Release New Music

Justin Timberlake: ‘I’m Ready’ to Release New Music


For years, fans have been begging Justin Timberlake to put aside his acting career and get back to what he arguably does best: making music.

And today, he’s finally listening!

On Thursday at 9 a.m. PT, the "Social Network" actor revealed "I'm ready" to put out new music in a video he posted on his Website.
"It means more to me than anyone else in the world," he says in a voice-over as Timberlake is shown walking around. Adding that it took him 10 years to put out is first two albums, he asks, "What does the next decade mean for me? I’m the one who is obsessive about it before you hear it ... I don’t want to put out anything else that I don’t love … you have to wait for it."

Read the entire story

No comments:

Post a Comment